Accessibility Statement for Loro Piana official e-commerce
This is an accessibility statement from Loro Piana S.p.A. official e-commerce (www.loropiana.com).
Measures to support accessibility
Loro Piana S.p.A. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Loro Piana official e-commerce:
- • Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- • Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Loro Piana official e-commerce should be compliant with WCAG 2.1 level A, and AA.
Loro Piana official e-commerce is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 (level A, and AA), the regulatory Section 508 of the American Rehabilitation Act, and current local laws.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. Please refer to the section below “Limitations and Alternatives” for details.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Loro Piana official e-commerce. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Loro Piana official e-commerce:
- • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Loro Piana official e-commerce is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- • Apple Safari, Voiceover, and iOS
- • Google Chrome, NVDA, and Windows
Accessibility of Loro Piana official e-commerce relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- • HTML
- • WAI-ARIA
- • CSS
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Loro Piana official e-commerce , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Loro Piana official e-commerce:
- 1. Alternative text for image banners (WCAG 1.1.1 Non-text content): In the home page the image banners may not have a compriensive alternative text because The alternative texts are not provided. We are implementing this activity in our content production process. Please contact the accessibility point of contact if you encounter an issue .
- 2. The header has active elements with the same ID attribute (WCAG 4.1.1 Parsing): The menu entries and the service bar buttons in the header, have not an unique ID attribute because There are two HTML structure of header, one for mobile and one for desktop. The two are always present during the navigation. The issue is planned to be fixed. Please contact the accessibility point of contact if you encounter an issue .
- 3. The links into the footer and the header could not have comprehensible aria label (WCAG 2.4.4 Link Purpose in context, 4.1.2 Name, role, value): The links into the header and the footer could not be understandable using screen readers or other assistive technologies because The aria label don't explain properly the purpose of the specific link or in some cases the aria label is not present. We are reviewing all the aria labels and in case is not present, we are going to add it. Please contact the accessibility point of contact if you encounter an issue .
Loro Piana S.p.A. assessed the accessibility of Loro Piana official e-commerce by the following approaches:
- • Self-evaluation
- • External evaluation
This statement was created on 1 October 2022